This recipe is made extra special with Arugula, Chives, Oregano, and Lettuce from the farm garden wall.
½ medium onion
1 pound ground turkey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
¼ cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano *
1 tablespoon finely chopped chives *
4 hamburger buns
1 tablespoon canola oil
Sliced red onion
Sliced red pepper
Ketchup and mustard
- Chop the onion.
- Place in a bowl with the ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce, egg, oregano, chives, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
- Add breadcrumbs, and mix together well.
- Shape into four patties and press the patties into ¾ inch thick rounds.
- Heat the canola oil frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for five minutes on each side.
- Serve on buns, with the condiments of your choice.
- Recipe Inspiration from Martha Rose Shulman’s Turkey Burger Recipe
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel