This recipe is made extra special with Kale from the farm garden wall.
1 bunch of kale for the wall (7-10 pieces)
½ apple, quartered 2x and slice crosswise or dice
⅓ cup dried cranberries
1 – 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar, fruit infused (i.e. peach, pear)
¼ cup slivered Almonds, toasted (optional)
- Wash kale and remove the stems.
- Finely chiffonade kale leaves, placed in a large salad bowl.
- Mix in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Use both ingredients sparingly; enough just to lightly coat the kale leaves.
- Toast the almonds in a saucepan or in the oven.
- Just before you are ready to serve, slice/dice the apple. Toss into the salad with dried cranberries. Sprinkle almonds over the top of the salad.
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel