Fresh Leafy Salad
This recipe is made extra special with Mixed greens, chives, and parsley from the farm garden wall.
1 pound mixed greens from your wall
2 tablespoons chives, finely sliced
1 tablespoon flat leafed parsley, finely chopped
1 shallot, finely diced
Flake sea salt
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
- Place the salad greens, herbs, and shallots into a large bowl.
- Mix red wine vinegar, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl or jar.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of the vinaigrette around the sides of the bowl and toss salad with your hands to evenly coat the greens.
- Add more vinaigrette and salt if needed.
- Adapted from Seasons of Sol
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel