If you are looking for a beautiful and creative space to dry your herbs, why not make a kitchen herb wreath? This wreath can hang in your kitchen and provide easy access to your fresh or dried herbs! It’s as beautiful as it is functional. Plus, it’s quick and easy to create!
DIY Herb Wreath
- Grapevine wreath
- Mini clothespins
- Strong glue (I used E6000)
- Floral wire
- Herb & flower clippings
- Use the glue to secure the mini clothespins to the wreath. You can add as many clothespins as you want!
- To make the clothespins extra secure, cut a 10” piece of floral wire and thread it through the clothespin. Wrap the wire around the wreath and twist it tightly to secure it on the back of the wreath. This will help the clothespins stay in place while they dry and provide extra security.
- Let the glue dry overnight.
- Grab some fresh herb and flower clippings and attach them to the wreath by clipping them into the clothespins.
- You can use the herbs fresh or let them dry to use later!