1 head cauliflower roasted at 350 degrees until soft, no oil
¼ cup chopped dill
¼ cup chopped mint
10 chopped Medjool dates
¼ cup pistachio nuts either roasted or raw
¼ cup tahinI
½ cup Harissa sauce
- Put the roasted cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it is broken up to where most of it is small like rice. Be careful it doesn’t turn mushy! This is really about personal taste of how chunky you like this to be.
- Place in a bowl. Heat in a saucepan the Harissa and tahini and blend together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and mix in well.
- Add the dates and pistachios nuts. Stir in ¾ of the dill and mint.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the remaining dill and mint.
- Serve either warm or room temperature and even chilled with toasted pita triangles.
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel