1 bag small heirloom potatoes or small red and purple potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
1 red bell pepper, 1 sweet onion, cut to the same size as the potatoes
1 cup baby yellow or red cherry tomatoes cut in half
6 cloves garlic peeled
½ – ¾ cup pine nuts
½ cup Kalamata olives pitted and cut in half
½ – 1 cup chopped fresh basil
1 container Mini mozzarella balls
½ – 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
No Added Salt is needed as the olives provide plenty of salt.
And no oil is needed as there is plenty of good oil in the nuts, olives, and mozzarella!
- Preheat over to 365 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper in 2 separate glass baking dishes. One dish is just for the potatoes and the other dish is for the red peppers, tomatoes, onion, and garlic cloves. Do not add oil or any seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Combine vegetables together with potatoes in a large bowl and mix in the pine nuts, chopped basil, mozzarella balls, olives, and seasonings. Toss!
- Serve with either side salad and/or flatbread.
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel