Asian Dressing with Fire Cider
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
3 - 4 teaspoons melted raw honey
2 tablespoons tahini
2 teaspoons tamari
3 tablespoons Fire Cider
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 chopped spring onion
3 tablespoons toasted or raw sesame oil
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon chopped red pepper
- To the bowl add chopped garlic and ginger, add melted honey, and stir in.
- Add tahini and work in so the tahini is nicely integrated.
- Add tamari, fire cider, and rice vinegar, and mix in.
- Add in the spring onion and black sesame seeds.
- Drizzle sesame oil and work into the dressing so it doesn’t separate.
- If you need to adjust anything, if you need more sweet, oil or vinegar, tahini, or tamari, this is the time to add in whatever you need to balance for your own taste.
- In the end, add the chopped cilantro and red pepper plus 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika. Enjoy!
Recipe Video[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwK9npUjFyM?feature=oembed&w=1200&h=675%5D
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel