2 TB coconut oil
1 onion, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
4 kale leaves, thinly sliced
4-6 Bok Choy leaves, thinly sliced
a few cloves of garlic
1 TB grated tumeric and ginger
Optional spice blend:
⅛ teaspoon ground cumin &/or smoked paprika
½ teaspoon chili flake
salt & pepper
- Warm coconut oil in a large pot.
- Saute onions until they soften then add garlic, cook another minute.
- Toast optional spice blend then add to pot.
- Toss in celery and mushrooms and cook to wilt.
- Add ginger and turmeric.
- Add a few cups of water and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer until desired.
- Add Bok Choy and kale to wilt and serve warm.
+ drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil
+ top with finely chopped parsley, cilantro, scallions & sesame seeds
Turmeric & Ginger Tea
Use the peelings from the ginger and turmeric to make a nice tea. Steep in boiling water for a few minutes. Then enjoy!
Compost the rest!
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel