This recipe is made extra special with Parsley, Oregano & Cilantro from the Planted Wall.
- 1 bunch cilantro, parsley & oregano finely chopped
- 2 garlic & shallot cloves minced
- 1 red jalapeño or fresno pepper minced
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar to taste.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop the herbs and remove stems.
- Chop the garlic and pepper.
- Mix with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Traditionally used in Argentine dishes to top meats. Great on beans and rice or top anything really!
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel