This recipe is made extra special with Parsley, Oregano, & Cilantro from the Planted Wall.
1 bunch cilantro, parsley & oregano finely chopped
2 garlic & shallot cloves minced
1 red jalapeño or Fresno pepper minced
⅛ cup red wine vinegar to taste.
⅓ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Chop the herbs and remove stems.
- Chop the garlic and pepper.
- Mix with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Traditionally used in Argentine dishes to top meats. Great on beans and rice or top anything really!
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel