This recipe is made extra special with Jalapeño from the farm garden wall.
- 6 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 10 Jalapeños
- 1/2 an onion cut side down
- 2 Limes
- Heat an iron skillet with olive oil
- Toss 10 jalapeños with 6 unpeeled garlic cloves to roast
- Place 1/2 an onion cut side down & add to the pan to caramelize.
- After cool for a few minutes.
- Put peppers in a bowl and cover to sweat for a few minutes then peel the skin off.
- Peel garlic cloves.
- Add all contents to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the juice of 2 limes, salt & cilantro
- Pour contents of blender back into the roasting skillet and finish on medium heat for a few minutes.
It’s spicy hot! Try on chicken, eggs or to add a bit of flavor to anything!
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel