Yield: 8 kebabs
This recipe is made extra special with oregano and tomatoes from the farm garden wall.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound of mixed vegetables (tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, red onion), chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 8 skewers
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking.
- Place the vegetables, oregano and oil in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper in a large bowl, and toss to combine.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers.
- Grill until the vegetables are cooked through and lightly charred, 10 to 15 minutes total.
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel