This recipe is made extra special with mint, and cucumber from the Farm Wall.
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 c. cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 c. medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped mint
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint.
- Pour over the dressing, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.
Follow Planted Places on your favorite Social Media Channel